Terms & Conditions
By accepting your quote and paying deposit you are agreeing to the following.
Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out below are those applicable to sales of saunas, hot tubs, equipment and materials by Mountain Craft to its customers unless specifically altered and agreed to in writing.
– Contract of Sale: Quote is issued to customer. When quote is officially accepted and 50% deposit is received a contract of sale between the customer and Mountain Craft which is subject to the following terms and conditions unless expressly excluded is created;
– Cancellation: Mountain Craft manufactures all saunas and tubs to order. Once order is placed and deposit is paid, it cannot be cancelled. It is the customer’s responsibility to check local Council regulations and obtain all necessary approvals (if required by local regulations). Customers MUST ensure that he/she has done research and consulted appropriate authorities prior to placing order. In no case, shall Mountain Craft be liable for customer’s financial loss due to local Council, strata body corporation or any other governing authority disapproval to install hot tub or sauna in his/her property.
– Delivery: Custom saunas and Hot tubs take 4-6 weeks to manufacture. Depending on the delivery area it may take up to 2 weeks for delivery. Goods supplied by Mountain Craft will be dispatched in a timely manner (discussed prior with the customer) and subject to normal road freight. Where goods are ordered and urgent delivery is requested, such freight costs will be billed to the customer. Mountain Craft cannot guarantee delivery on or by a specific date, however, all reasonable steps will be taken to meet the customer’s request;
– Payments: 50% deposit is required on all saunas, tubs and material orders with the balance payable once goods are ready prior to delivery. Mountain Craft does not dispatch goods until after full payment is received and funds are cleared in Mountain Crafts nominated bank account. Ownership of goods will not pass to the customer until full and final payment has been received. Customers can come and visit Mountain Crafts factory for inspection.
– Payment Options: Payments can be made through PayPal or direct deposit into Mountain Crafts nominated bank account. Mountain Craft does not accept cheque payments and payments on delivery. However, customers can choose to deposit cheques (if she/he wish to do so) into Mountain Crafts nominated bank account. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all funds are cleared by the time they want goods dispatched. Mountain Craft will not dispatch goods or provide service until full payment is received and cleared.
– Finance options- Approval must be received prior to paying deposit. When approval is granted and deposit is paid, goods will be dispatched as soon as they are ready for delivery.
– Installation- Mountain Craft does not provide any building, construction or alteration services. All installation requirements, which includes but not limited to, electrical, wood fired or gas connection/mounting services, wiring and plumbing, must be completed by certified licenced professional(s) and is the responsibility of the purchaser to organise and pay for. Mountain Craft excepts no responsibility for the cost of installation or organisation of trades.
It is customer’s responsibility to hire professional services for final installation.
It is customer’s responsibility to get the goods into their final position.
Mountain Craft is not liable for any damage incurred once ordered item leaves the Mountain Craft Factory.
– Claims: It is customer’s responsibility to check all items per supplied packing list, sign delivery docket and return it to Mountain Craft within 7 (seven) days from delivery. Customer’s product warranty will be voided if this document is not received by Mountain Craft within 7 (seven) days of delivery. Delivery receipt can be mailed or emailed to Mountain Craft, email is preferred (email@example.com). Mountain Craft will not accept claims of missing items after 7 (seven) days from delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to care and maintain their hot tub and sauna. A care and maintenance pamphlet is provided to customer. If customer have failed to follow maintenance guidelines the warrantee will be voided. If customer damages hot tub or sauna, then warrantee is voided.
– Goods and Services Tax: GST is included, where applicable, in all prices and costs quoted by Mountain Craft.
If your goods arrived faulty, Mountain craft is happy to exchange them, providing that the product is returned to us in its original condition and packing. This applies only to heaters, pumps and accessories. If the tub or sauna arrive damaged, contact mountain craft immediately. All items are given full inspection for damage and faults before they leave the factory for transportation.
Defective accessories must be returned to Mountain Craft within (7) seven days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased. For items that cannot be replaced, a full refund will be offered.
How to return your item
Contact Mountain Craft on 0424507775 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). The Customer Service Representative will also provide you address details of where to send your return. You must obtain RAN immediately to ensure that you are eligible for a replacement or refund. Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your RAN is clearly displayed on the return packaging. As soon as the return has been received, a replacement product will be shipped.
Return to base warranty
All Mountain Craft saunas & tubs are covered under “Return to base” warranty where the sender is responsible for the cost of delivery to Mountain Craft factory. Mountain Craft will cover the cost of delivery back to sender. Important: The return must be received by Mountain Craft within (7) seven days of the RAN being issued. Replacement product will only be shipped after the faulty item has been received by us. All returns must have an RAN. Any item that is returned to Mountain Craft without an RAN will be returned to sender and all shipping/freight charges will be the sole responsibility of customer.
If product is deemed damaged or neglected by customers, then warrantee will be void and all cost will be the responsibility of the customer.
If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then you will need to contact us first on 0424507775 to confirm if your return can be accepted.